Matter Eater Lad Movie Script

Made something cool? Share it here!

Matter Eater Lad Movie Script

PostPosted by TheMetaphoricalPen » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:22 am

So we open up on a young boy in a foreign odd planet. it explains how the scientists have made everything edible and how they evolved that ability while the boy is in a lecture. Then through catastrophic events he lands on earth. he lies low for a while but when his girlfriend is kidnapped by a douchebag he accidentaly eats him and likes saving people so he becomes Matter eater lad. Then ultron shows up while avengers are in asgard so he fights ultron and eats him
Whenever someone's asked what power they wish they had, flyings always at the top of the list. but I have to admit, I've learned to love falling too.
TheMetaphoricalPen
The Evil M
The Evil M

Re: Matter Eater Lad Movie Script

PostPosted by krazy » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:24 am

krazy
Mittens
Mittens

PostPosted by TheMetaphoricalPen » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:27 am

then avengers come back in end credits scene and he gets inducted into the avengers.

MATTER EATER LAD TWO

He eats the infinity gauntlet
Whenever someone's asked what power they wish they had, flyings always at the top of the list. but I have to admit, I've learned to love falling too.
TheMetaphoricalPen
The Evil M
The Evil M

PostPosted by Zufawx » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:34 am

I actually have an idea for a trilogy of movies.

Matter Eater Lad:

It's an origin story about a 19 year old high school student, who gets dropped into a vat of chemicals on a school field trip to a Matter Lab. He was eating some chips, though, and the chips were really salty, so he can degrade about anything and eat it! Using his power, he can save the city of New York from the Gargoyle, who is actually Matter Eater Lad's best friends dad, Harry Styles. In the end, Harry Styles kills himself, and Matter Eater Lad's best friend vows revenge against Matter Eater Lad, unknowing that he is in fact his best friend.

Matter Eater Lad 2:

Matter Eater Lad struggles to keep up with being a superhero and a college student. All of his friends are drifting away from him, and, after losing to the Squid and losing his powers, he gives up his life as a superhero and becomes a normal person. That is, until, the Squid captures his girlfriend, Gwen Stacy. He ends up saving the day by eating a machine rigged to destroy the world.

Matter Eater Lad 3:

Matter Eater Lad is having the time of his life. He has a girlfriend, a steady job, and is happy. That is, until, Matter Eater Lad comes into contact with his best friend, who becomes a villain to defeat Matter Eater Lad. After a fight, Harry Styles gets amnesia.
"Life needs things to live." - Percy, Critical Role
Zufawx
The Evil M
The Evil M

PostPosted by krazy » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:28 pm

Matter-Eater Spider
krazy
Mittens
Mittens

PostPosted by krazy » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:38 pm