CW-Verse Discussion Page.

Talk about anything that doesn't fit in the other categories here.

Re: CW-Verse Discussion Page.

PostPosted by EpicHawk » Tue May 31, 2016 1:06 pm

INSERT BORING SIGNATURE THAT NOBODY READS
EpicHawk
Puss in Boots
Puss in Boots

PostPosted by Zufawx » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:54 pm

- Flash S3 E1 is called Flashpoint.
- Don't care about Legends

INCOMING RANT
- And not only do the actors of Arrow not care enough about the show to talk about it on social media, but also the writers of Arrow are so stupid, they contradict everything they say.
(Post taken from reddit user /u/RobinHood01 about an interview Guggenheim (can we have a censor that instead of Guggenheim it'll be an insult?) did after Laurels death.)
Nearly every single thing this man says is a lie in one way or another.
Obviously Arrow is always a show that’s evolving,” Guggenheim says. “It’s always a show where every character, arguably except for the Arrow, is fair game.
Obviously not since you also told EBR that she was alongside Oliver and Barry at the level of not being killed. (Actor ERB confirmed this, will get to her in a bit.)
"The number of people who don’t like Laurel is probably an infinitesimally small group, so it’s not, as they say, statistically relevant.”
Yea...right. (Referencing the entirety of the reddit)
“We’re not immune to the ‘shipping and we’re not immune to the Internet controversy. We’ve never made decisions on the show creatively because of the Internet.”
Bull. Just for a few examples alone they paired Quentin and Donna together because of Olicty and also Felicty's code name of Overwatch is pull from a fan suggestion. (They did a poll)
“Truth be told, we told the Laurel-Oliver romance story in season 1. We told that story. We never really thought about going back to it. The ‘shipping thing was not an element, it was not a factor to us. We recognize that that upsets a lot of fans, particularly the comic book fans.”
That's false. Just from an interview AK did towards the end of season 2 of comparing Oliver/Laurel to Clark and Lois.
I recognize there are plenty of people up and down my Twitter feed who do not like it. I totally respect that. But it made the most creative sense for us going forward despite the fact that we love Katie, absolutely love Katie.”
That's well.... as I read on another forum, we will really never know what goes on behind camera.
The show has never been just about the comic book history, it’s never been just about one or two different particular fanbases.
That's been proven untrue of how they have pandered to Olicty going all the way back to season 2.
“It’s funny, that’s the joke I’ve been making quite frankly: Oliver Queen killed her,” Guggenheim says. “Certainly what did Laurel say to Oliver [is a mystery], but we didn’t intend for it to be like she asked Oliver to euthanize her.”
That's actually true.

Also, for even more proof that the Arrow writers take advice from hardcore Olicity shippers instead of actually writing good storytelling, which they deny : http://imgur.com/a/vpgr7

Another thing, ERB actually spoke against a lot of the writing decisions in S4. She wanted to do the wheelchair arc more, she thinks killing Laurel was a bad idea, and agrees that Arrow needs to go back to basics.
"Life needs things to live." - Percy, Critical Role
Zufawx
The Evil M
The Evil M

My thought's on Arrow's divided fanbase.

PostPosted by EpicHawk » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:09 pm

INSERT BORING SIGNATURE THAT NOBODY READS
EpicHawk
Puss in Boots
Puss in Boots

PostPosted by Zufawx » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:44 am

I think that photo is spot on, really.
Zufawx
The Evil M
The Evil M

PostPosted by Zufawx » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:43 pm

So, Supergirl's part of the CW now.

Cool.

Also, Arrows back to proper form. Guess S4 kind of kicked the producers in the nuts and made them realize how much of a أنبوب job they were doing and stepped up their game.
Zufawx
The Evil M
The Evil M

Previous

Return to General