The Return of Digimon

Made something cool? Share it here!

The Return of Digimon

PostPosted by TheMetaphoricalPen » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:20 am

With the Digispark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. But fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting...protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Digimon, and I send this message to any surviving Digimon enthusiasts taking refuge among the stars: We are here. We are waiting. *Ahem* Digital Monsters everywhere are dying due to the neglect received from young Children everywhere. We must return Digimon to it's former glory! Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our relevance!!! We do not pray for an easy path. We pray for a relevant one. It is not who we are underneath but what we do that defines us. AND WHAT WILL WE DO? WE FIGHT WE WIN WE LIVE WE DIE! Every Digimon dies but not every Digimon lives. As I leave you, I give you one thing. Hakuna Matata. It means no worries for the rest of your days. Let it be your problem free philosophy and live on as Digimon. Goodbye,

Signed
Digimon
Whenever someone's asked what power they wish they had, flyings always at the top of the list. but I have to admit, I've learned to love falling too.
TheMetaphoricalPen
The Evil M
The Evil M

Re: The Return of Digimon

PostPosted by krazy » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:21 am

inspiring
krazy
Mittens
Mittens

PostPosted by Zufawx » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:29 am

oscar worthy
"Life needs things to live." - Percy, Critical Role
Zufawx
The Evil M
The Evil M

PostPosted by Krissy » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:18 pm

10/10 gave me aids
Hello, I'm Krissy, a part-time team leader of KrazyNet. I try to be active when I can but junior year is tough and I probably won't make it as much as I'd like. I am around to chat quite a bit but for forum-related questions you should probably consult krazykat.

Put a :krazyFire: in your sig to support the best ship!
Krissy
Puss in Boots
Puss in Boots

PostPosted by Casualism » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:43 pm

I think this belongs in fanfiction...
Put a :krazyFire: in your sig to support the best ship out there!
Casualism
Strongbad
Strongbad

Return to User-Created Content