Cat Insults Thread

Made something cool? Share it here!

Cat Insults Thread

PostPosted by krazy » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:23 am

How do cats insult each other? Well, here are some examples TheAnimeTVGuy, MarvelLight687, and I have come up with over the years (examples from canon Cat Trio episodes):

"Don't even think about it, you tailing litterbox!" ~The one time Tazzy ever swore in a canon comic, because some random burglar was trying to steal her collection of rare paintings
"You meowthertailing litterwad, go shove your head in a pile of mousebait!" ~Strongbad to Miss Kitty after she kidnapped the Trio for a ransom
"Go tail your own dogfood, you feral meowthertailer!" ~Belo because he lost to some Chinese dude in Sm4sh
"Get to work, you mousebait-loving litterwad!" ~Lover's boss when the employees threw a party in the lobby

Feel free to come up with your own, idk.
krazy
Mittens
Mittens

Re: Cat Insults Thread

PostPosted by Zufawx » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:42 pm

Don't repeat this in school. Ever. Don't even think about it. You will get shoved into a litterbox.
"Life needs things to live." - Percy, Critical Role
Zufawx
The Evil M
The Evil M

Re: Cat Insults Thread

PostPosted by TheMetaphoricalPen » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:02 am

"It really sucks that cats have nine lives because that means we have to deal with you even more!"
Whenever someone's asked what power they wish they had, flyings always at the top of the list. but I have to admit, I've learned to love falling too.
TheMetaphoricalPen
The Evil M
The Evil M

Return to User-Created Content